sábado, 9 de julho de 2016

Why does she like to cook ?

Hi guys and sorry ...

Why sorry? 

Because it  is my first post in English and probably you will find many English's mistakes in this little text so I am sorry about that my friends but I felt that I needed  to write something in my new language. I will start this post introducing myself: my name is Fernanda Cinti and  I'm from Brazil so my first language is Portuguese and I am learning English yet .I moved to Winnipeg in Canada with my husband and my two beautiful dogs at 11 months ago. When I arrived in Winnipeg I couldn't speak anything in English. Now I am studying  English and  Culinary Arts at Red River College. I have a fun page on Facebook about Brazilian gastronomy and I really love cooking.You must be asking yourself:  Why does she  like to cook? So I will answer you:  I am absolutely crazy about it!!!
  Everyone loves food  and food is the universal love language. No matter  who you are, you need food to live. It transcends cultures and  language barriers. Nothing makes me feel better ,than cooking  for  my friends and my  family. I was born in a little city in Minas Gerais's  province called Alterosa. It is very  important  for me  because it is my origin my root.  I   have a lot of memories of Christmas nights around the table with my family enjoying a delicious, hearty meal in that small city. Food keeps people together!

 It makes me feel a rock star. If you can make tasty recipes and dishes then people think that you are awesome. This works especially well when you know  that people do not know how to cook -they look at you like a God...KKKKKKK IT IS TRUE !!!
It is  really easy: Some people say they can't cook. I have to disagree with this and  you know what? Because cooking is really easy .You can make amazing and  delicious dishes. How? Just follow the RECIPE.

Fernanda Cinti



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário